Lickley Corners Baptist Church,
Corner of Tamarack & Lickley road.Wright Twp.
Built 1854 completed 1856 at a cost of $2000.00
Photo taken ca. 1900
The building was actually moved to its current location in 1944. In its history, it has been a Congregational and Methodist church as well as a shelter before the building was bought by the current congregation in 1974.
Pastor John Poole has been the church's pastor since 1974.